AV ENERGY OPTIMISES ENERGY MONITORING
AV Energy is a web-based system solution for energy monitoring that streamlines the work by simplifying and automating workflows. It is suited for various applications and works great for both residential homes and different types of industries. Five fundamental pillars cover the entire process, providing easy-to-read and easily accessible conclusions.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO OBTAIN METER READINGS
Meter reading can be done in several different ways, including:
- Mobile meter reading via an app. The employee scans a QR code at the measurement point and enters a reading or replaces the meter.
- Automatic meter reading through integration with a SCADA system. Meters are connected to the system and readings are transmitted directly into the AV Energy database at the specified date and time.
- Import via Excel sheet. Uploading an Excel sheet to the system allows you to import either meter history from previous systems or continuous meter readings.
- Directly in the system. Find the relevant measurement point in the system and enter the new reading. Statistics are immediately updated with the latest reading and you can easily monitor trends and results.
EASILY ADJUSTED FORECASTING
Using meter history from previous years, a forecast is created. You can forecast based on the applied energy index value retrieved directly from the SMHI (Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute). The forecast can then be adjusted based on implemented energy conservation measures, experience, and the planned usage of the facility.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
The contract management functionality is complete and works independently for all types of contracts and specifically for energy contracts. Key indicators for fixed and variable costs as well as emission coefficients linked to the contracts are easily entered.
Energy contracts can be linked to measurement points and their key indicators to, together with a forecast, create a budget basis without further administrative work.
MONITORING ON MULTIPLE LEVELS
Monitoring consists of an overview, a facility comparison, and a report section:
- A selection is made in the overview of a number of measurement points. This displays consumption and costs against forecast and budget
- Facility comparison is used to compare two facilities with each other. It explains why one facility uses more energy than another and shows which implemented energy conservation measures have been effective.
- The report section consists of standard reports, but it is also possible to customise reports and save them as templates.
INTERESTED? LET’S GET CONNECTED!
Please contact us by using the form or give us a call:
Consulting and sales: +46 (0)431-40 25 92
Reception: +46 (0)431-40 25 90
Close collaboration is central to creating successful and lasting results. Good customer relationships are based on trust and good communication. We always go the extra mile to meet customer expectations and we have a genuine desire to improve the operations of our customers.